Digital enhancement press – Scodix S Digital Press series
The Scodix S74 and S52 Digital Presses are digital enhancement press series that produce the breakthrough Scodix SENSE™ printing experience, making a lasting impression on the consumer for effective brand differentiation.
Touching the senses with prints that stand out in a form never seen before in the world of printing, the Scodix S Digital Press series are digital enhancement presses that bring a new, high-quality look with tangible dimensions to printed graphic communications.
The Scodix S Digital Press has the power to stir the senses with its creations and to produce an eye-catching, memorable experience.
The Scodix SENSE™ experience is produced through the unique digital print enhancement capabilities of the Scodix S and the Rainbow Station:
- 99 Gloss Units (GU) – the highest gloss available for printed materials
- Up to 250 microns in polymer height – over 20 times higher than selective varnish
- Variable density capabilities, ranging from 1% to 100%
- Unlimited number of colors using the Scodix Rainbow™ station and the Digital-Glittering™ process
The Scodix S Digital Press series is ideal for a wide range of market segments:
- Business – folders, catalogues, brochures, business cards, direct mail, labels, inserts
- Consumer – invitations, greeting cards, calendars, photo albums
- Industrial – packaging, cosmetics, high-end products, pharmaceuticals
Delivering an unmatched range of enhancements, the Scodix S Digital Presses produce Scodix SENSE™ by registering clear polymer to images in variable levels of thickness and texture of up to 250 microns, allowing for easy single or dual-sided printing.
To find out more about Scodix please click here